What would it be like to know that while your sustainability team is working to make change happen from the front, a cohort of internal coaches is supporting your efforts from behind? A team of coaches skilled in systems change in the context of the climate crisis and working alongside your sustainability team can create powerful conditions for transformation.
This is an International Coach Federation accredited course, giving 17 CCEUs per participant (11 Core Competency, 6 Resource Development), with CCEU certificate for each participant.
- 8 live online sessions of 120 minutes over 16 weeks.
- Sessions are delivered via Zoom by two of our experienced climate change coaches, skilled in building intimacy and trust over video.
- Recordings of the sessions are shared with participants after each session.
- Each session contains a mix of training, live coaching demonstration, coaching practice and reflection about the bigger picture at your organisation.
- The course requires a mix of theoretical and practical homework between calls, with documented personal reflection.
- Participants receive a comprehensive workbook including all slides and further resources.
I have been active in environmental issues for 40 years and the last 15 on climate change matters. The 12-week introductory course in coaching and climate change gave me a new knowledge on how to address the climate crisis. It made me think beyond technical issues, to emotional matters important for coaches and coaches. I found the course challenging, and rewarding.
Amanda Katili Niode
Climate Reality Leader/Food & Climate Shaper
Climate Change Coaches’ program provided me with helpful approaches for addressing the deep emotions that often get in the way of us taking personal and collective action around Climate Change. It also filled me with hope and inspiration to meet so many other coaches from around the globe, all working towards one cause, each in our own way. Lastly, it provided business ideas and models for how to sustainably coach for a sustainable world.
Clean Careers Coach
The CCC circle is a truly enlightening course delivered with warmth and expertise. I’d highly recommend it for any coaches who want to deepen their learning on how to help people faced with the climate emergency and other systemic issues (such as the pandemic). You get to grow with an international network of like-minded coaches who are all working across a diverse range of specialisms.